- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- SK PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: SK hand tools, including our sockets, are manufactured to rigid specifications. Quality control at every step of the production process ensures that each SK socket tool delivers exceptional performance and meets/exceeds global standards
- SUREGRIP DESIGN: This set features SK's SureGrip hex drive design, which drives the side of the fastener, not the corner. This not only provides increased strength, but also avoids the rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners, which can occur when using a sharp-cornered hex tool
- DURABLE SUPERKROME FINISH: High polish SuperKrome plating results in a toughest, jewelry like finish, providing long life and maximum corrosion resistance to your 6-Point Cold Forged Steel Socket
- RUGGED STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This chrome socket is cold forged with high alloy US steel for maximum strength. Manufactured from durable materials to give superior service year after year and to last a lifetime with proper care and usage
SK Professional Tools 40707 8 mm 1/4 in. Drive 6-Point, Metric Standard Chrome Socket. Cold forged with high alloy US steel for maximum strength. SureGrip drive design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner, to provide increased strength and avoid rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners. SuperKrome Plating delivers toughest finish with high polish plating which results in toughest jewelry finish, providing long life and maximum corrosion resistance. This SuperKrome finish Steel Socket is proudly made in USA.