- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- The High Efficiency Carbon Filter uses Air Reborn Odor Removal Formula and high-grade granular carbon than original filter, which is more effectively to absorb and chemically decompose pet allergies, odors, cooking smells
- Core 300 Replacement Filter: Exclusively designed for Levoit Core 300 air purifier to maintain its peak performance. With cost-effective price to save much cost for your all year round air cleaning need. It is recommended to replace filters for every 6-8 months
- Japan-imported True HEPA Technology: Adopt True HEPA Filter with H13 grade which meets the High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) standard. It filters the fine airborne particles such as pet dander, dust mites, and pollen, effectively helping improve allergies
- Traps Large Particle: Ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter captures large particles such as dust, lint, fibers, hair, and pet fur, also helpful to maximize the filter’s life
- Buy With Confidence: Filters are sealed to protect their service time. Remove the plastic packaging of the new filters before running the air purifier. Please feel free to contact LEVOIT Customer Service Team for any support needed
From the manufacturer
Pet Allergy Filter
Search for B07RV1XLV4 or core300-rf for replacement filters when it’s time to replace your filter. Get all the benefits of the Original Filter plus a custom high-efficiency activated carbon filter that is extra effective for strong smells, unpleasant pet and household odors.
The pre-filter should be cleaned once a month to increase the efficiency and extend the life of the filter.
In general, the filter should be replaced every 6-8 months. The actual filter replacement period mainly depends on how often you use your air purifier and your surrounding air condition. When the Check Filter Indicator on Core 300’s panel lights up, it is time to replace the filter.
Style Name:Pet Allergy Filter
Levoit Core 300 Replacement Filter Pet Allergy