- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Slim Design – An ultra-thin, low profile, recessed lighting kit that is designed to give you the extra space you need for those narrow, shallow ceiling installs. The compact design allows you to install them in rooms or spaces where a recessed can or taller fixture won't fit due to shallow plenum, such as under balconies or eaves.
- IC Rated – Euri Lightings slim downlights are IC Rated, meaning it can come in direct contact with combustible material or covered with thermal insulation, not requiring a can. Keeping your home or building safe.
- Wide Applications – Made of die-cast aluminum, this heavy-duty downlight is suitable for many different applications, such as: kitchens, closets, bedrooms, hallways, basements, soffits, offices, lobbies, hotel rooms, retails spaces, boutiques, new construction or even remodels.
- Long Lifespan – Euri's DLC4SQ-2000e slim downlight is backed by a 5 Year, 50,000 hour .
- Incorporated in the U.S. – Euri Lighting is incorporated in California and based in Los Angeles. Buy with confidence and peace of mind knowing we have over 50 years combined experience in the LED Industry. We have a hassle free 60 month warranty, should one of your slim downlights go out before the expected lifespan expires, we will gladly replace it.
Install this LED light in your ceiling to enjoy optimal illumination while also saving energy. The retrofit kit comes with a junction box base to make installation a breeze, while the edge-lit LED technology delivers an ideal amount of light. 30, 000 estimated hours of usage on average. Dimmable light allows you to save energy and create lovely ambience. 120° beam angle offers Omni-directional projected light coverage. Edge-lit LED technology provides exceptional illumination. Junction box base provides simplified installation without the need for housing. Ideal for small spaces where a recessed can or tall light fixture won’t fit. Backed by the manufacturer’s 3-year limited . 3000 Kelvin light appearance. 600 lumens of brightness. Provides light that can cover a large space. Uses 120V. Designed to fit 4″ recessed downlights for quick installation. Eco-conscious choice – has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels. Energy efficient – designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint. Helps save energy – designed to limit the energy used by other products, potentially helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money.