- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- AC/DC Voltage, DC Current (Not AC Current), Resistance, Continuity, Diodes and more.
- Data hold and large digital display with backlit LCD for visibility in dimly light areas
- Automotive and household electrical problems safely and accurately; Overload protection on all ranges
- Built-in kickstand for hands-free use. Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
- NOTE: This meter can not test AC Current; Ensure your multimeter is set to the correct setting before testing
The Hold Button can be useful when it’s for more precise measurements. For example if measuring a sensor you might want to make a note that the meter reads 2.984 V and it’s more convenient than trying to remember the value while you write it down on a piece of paper or enter the value into a spreadsheet etc.
Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
Range selection: Manual ranging
Overload display: “1” is displayed
Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
Power: 1 x 9V Battery Included
Diode Test: Yes
Continuity Test: Yes
Dimensions: 4.5″ x 2.5″ x 1.2″
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation
DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ±(0.5%+3), 600V (1%+5)
AC Voltage: 200V/600V ±(2%+10)
DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ±(1.8%+2), 200mA ±(2%+2), 10A ±(2%+10)
Resistance: 200Ω ±(1%+10), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ ±(1%+4), 2MΩ ±(1%+10)
1 x Digital Multimeter
1 x 9V Battery
2 x Test Leads
1 x User Manual