- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 2 cutter carbide tip of masonry drill bit set maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- Four flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
- Three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck (except DW5232, DW5233, DW5237, DW5238)
- Rock carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- Four-flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
- Three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck
- For use with electric or cordless hammerdrills
- Ideal for drilling holes in brick, block, concrete, and masonry
From the manufacturer
Power through masonry, concrete, rock, and more with DEWALT Hammer Drill Bits. Featuring rock carbide tips that maximize surface contact for extended bit life and a 4-flute design that cleans debris while you work. 3 flats on the shank eliminate bit slippage.
An excellent accessory for your cordless hammer drill, this DEWALT seven piece drill bit set provides function and durability for all your rugged drilling needs. Applications include drilling nice, neat holes into masonry, concrete, rock, and artificial stone. Crafted for the average 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch sized chuck, the bits in this set are intended to make holes for mechanical anchors. The set includes the following pieces: 3/16-inch by 3, 1/4-inch by 4, 5/16-inch by 6, 3/8-inch by 6, 1/2-inch by 6 and two 1/4-inch by 6s.