- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Dual material handle for improved comfort and performance
- Chrome plated blades provide corrosion resistance and easy cleaning
- Hang hole can be used to hang on a wall or with an additional driver to create a T-handle
- Works with any 1/4" drive socket
A full line of quality hand tools from the brand trusted for over 100 years. The wait is over. With 300+ open stock items and numerous multi-piece sets available, the Crescent mechanics hand tool line is one of the most complete on the market. With master set or open-stock availability of pliers, adjustable and combination wrenches, sockets, ratchets, extensions, screwdrivers, and more, this new Crescent line has your mechanics tool needs covered. From the flawless chrome finish of its wrenches, ratchets, and sockets to the perfectly balanced and shaped dual-material handles of its screwdrivers, this line of industrial hand tools has an extraordinarily high level of quality. Crescent Quality tools get jobs done faster and increase overall productivity. Crescent mechanics tools are made from chrome vanadium steel alloy, specially formulated and heat-treated for high strength and superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. Every part of every tool – from the vapor-blasted screwdriver tips to the hardened ratchet gears and pawls – is designed for extremely long life.