- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Makes Great Tasting Coffee: Classic Italian moka pot notorious for making the best traditional espresso quick & easy. Durable cast aluminum body with pressure valve for higher caffeine extraction and flavor. Depending on bean variety and grind selection, this espresso maker can create foam emulsion or crema. NOTE: Avoid the use of gas stoves and/or open flame. Electric stove or induction stove is the preferred use.
- Easy and Dependable: Create and enjoy the best-tasting coffee with utmost ease. Classic Italian style design ensures even heat distribution for rich, velvety coffee flavor and aroma. Brew capacity is of 3 2oz European espresso cups.
- Easy To Clean: Simply rinse with clean water and let all the components air-dry in upright position before reassembling. Soap is not recommended as it removes essential coffee oils that build up in the pot and give the coffee brew its unique aroma and flavor.
- Great Value & Easy To Carry: This manual coffee machine is perfect when on the go. It is made of high-quality and lightweight materials, can be easily stuffed inside your bag or luggage without breaking or bending. Ideal to bring along with you when traveling to places where great coffee may not be available.
- No Hassle, Kitchen Happiness Zulay Guarantee: We love and take pride in our moka pot and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out.
Feel Like You’re In Italy With Every Brew
You Can Now Brew Delicious Espresso Just Like The Italians
Why step outside to enjoy great tasting coffee when you can make one right at home? Enjoy your coffee just like you’re right at the heart of Italy with this beautiful and elegant Moka Pot that can brew the perfect espresso you deserve!
You can now brew like the Italians with the Zulay Moka Pot. Create delicious coffee in a matter of minutes in the comfort of your home. Compliment your coffee needs with this easy-to-use Moka pot that can extract the fullest flavors of your coffee — and feel like an Italian brewmaster while doing so!
Made For Your Coffee Needs:
High quality polished Aluminum body
Stain and corrosion proof (Inside)
Lightweight and durable design
Ergonomic, heat resistant handle
Includes built-in safety valve
Smooth and Elegant, Just Like Your Coffee!
Your cup of coffee doesn’t have to be the only thing that’s amazing. You can now create smooth and rich cups from a pot that is just as beautiful! Prepare your personal special brews for your family and friends with elegance and style, no matter the occasion or place.
The Zulay classic Italian moka pot design delivers the best traditional espresso in a matter of minutes. Crafted to withstand heat, rust and corrosion, you can now enjoy flavorful cups of your favorites without the worry. It’s easy to use, clean and maintain to serve you years of authentic Italian style brewing.
Your Perfect Morning Partner
Create the best tasting coffee every day with ease. Designed with stay-cool handles and lid knobs keeps your hands safe while brewing. Built-in safety valve regulates the internal temperature and aluminum construction is built to withstand the intense brewing pressure and heat. Your perfect brewing partner for your daily cup of rich coffee.
The kitchen is the center of every home where delicious homemade recipes are created with love. The time when we’re sharing those meals with loved ones binds us closer together. This does not limit to just food though – a well made brew can also complete the day, and warm the soul!
Directions for Use:
Step 1: Water
Simply add water to the lower chamber of the Moka Pot. Fill until just below the valve.
Step 2: Ground Coffee
In the funnel, add in your favorite ground coffee (gently smooth, don’t pack in coffee grounds). Make sure to swipe off any leftover coffee grounds around the edges.
Step 3: Assemble
Place the funnel back into the lower chamber and place the Moka pot onto your stovetop on low to medium heat.
Step 4: Serve and Enjoy
Brewing starts when the Moka pot starts gurgling. Once the gurgling sounds stop, it means your coffee is finished. Turn off the heat and serve. Enjoy your coffee!