- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 🎁【STRONG ADHESIVE】 AlvaroTool silicon Weather seal is more durable than foam and other material weather stripping, ultra-strong adhesive non degumming, stick firmly. Can keep for a long time without falling off. Please DO NOT open and close the doors&windows within 24 hours after installed.this self-sticking tape is an effective way to seal windows and doors.
- ✨【MULTIPLE FUNCTION】AlvaroTool Silicone Door Weather Stripping helps your house stay away from wind, dust, noise,water, insects and etc.In addition,weather stripping for doors and windows are widely used in frameless sliding doors,glass doors,door bottoms,plastic steel windows,aluminum windows,cabinets,wardrobes,furniture, sliding doors,and shower rooms.In winter and summer, prevent heat and cold air from escaping, making your house or office more efficient in heating and cooling.
- 🎁【EASY TO INSTALL】 Easy to install no tools needed.First, wipe up the dust before using. then cutting silicone weather stripping,you need to match the required length with the doors or windows surface,tear adhesive protective paper place to the appropriate clean location. After pressing it, compact it with a hair dryer.When the room temperature is low, it would be better if you use electric hair drier to heat the weather stripping for doors back adhesive.
- ✨【33FT WINDOWS DOOR WEATHER STRIPPING SEAL STRIP】The total length of the door sealing strip is 33 feet and can be cut to your needs. Extra-long size，and Ccinoe has a variety of widths to provide more choices. Meanwhile, 25mm width,35mm width and 45mm width ,there are three different sizes meet all your needs.
- 🎁【CUSTOMER SERVICE】 If you get a defective product, please contact customer service as soon as possible. The product has a 90-day warranty period and lifetime service.
To determine how much weatherstripping you will need, add the perimeters of all windows and doors to be weatherstripped, then add 5% to 10% to accommodate any waste. Also consider that weatherstripping comes in varying depths and widths.
Weatherstripping supplies and techniques range from simple to the technical.
Here are a few basic guidelines:
ALVAROTOOL SEAL STRIP
Weatherstripping is a very simple and relatively low-cost way to improve the energy efficiency of a home by reducing air leaks through doors and operable windows by sealing the movable connections when the door or window is closed, providing better protection against air drafts. Estimates show that air leaks due to improperly sealed and weatherized homes account for 30-40% of a home’s overall heating and cooling loss. As well as letting warm or cool air travel from its desired location, air drafts and leaks damage the homes insulation since warm, moist air leaving the house can dampen the insulation. This in turn reduces its effectiveness.
Weatherstripping should be applied to clean, dry surfaces in temperatures above 20°F (-7° C).
Measure the area to be weatherstripped twice before making a cut.
Apply weatherstripping snugly against both surfaces. The material should compress when the window or door is shut.
25mm/1inch Silicone seal strip. Suitable for 0-15mm gap. Adhesive backing width: 10mm, thickness: 1mm.
35mm/1.38inch Silicone seal strip. Suitable for of 0-20mm gap. Adhesive backing width: 15mm, thickness: 1mm.
45mm/1.77inch Silicone seal strip. Suitable for of 0-30mm gap. Adhesive backing width: 17mm, thickness: 1mm.
WIDE RANGE OF SCENARIOS