- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- This innovative wafer-slim design allows easy installation for new construction or remodel from below the ceiling without the requirement of a pot light housing for insulation
- Uses minimal wattage and provides the lumens needed to light the room for an energy efficient solution
- Easily dim to 10% to adjust the brightness of your space
- IC rated – safe to install in direct contact with insulation and wet location listed making it ideal to use in covered outdoor areas or bathrooms
- Ideal for shallow ceiling plenum which you will need 4-in of ceiling space for install; spring clip for easy install and includes 4-inch cut out template is provided to ensure a correct sized hole is cut into ceiling for proper install of the trim
From the manufacturer
What is Color Temperature?
Color temperature (Correlated Color Temperature, or CCT) represents how yellow or blue the light appears in a space. Warmer color temperatures create a cozy atmosphere and are often used in residential or more intimate settings. Cooler color temperatures are ideal for offices or workspaces needing a more energetic and focused environment.
Ratings and Listings
This Wafer Downlight has a 3000K warm white color temperature. The downlight is also dimmable.
What is Lumen Output?
While color temperature represents how yellow or blue the light appears, lumens measure light output or the brightness of a light. The higher the number, the more light is emitted. Most products have a lumen output between 2000 and 8000 lumens.
The 4-inch Wafer™ LED is an ultra-thin recessed downlight ideal for shallow ceiling applications. Quality, housing-free recessed downlighting is achieved with its narrow remote driver box. The Wafer LED is quick and simple to install from below the ceiling with as little as 3-inch ceiling plenum clearance.